We here at the House of Schwartz absolutely love to paint all manner of small wooden items. We usually purchase these items at the Dollar Tree, Goodwill or craft store. Our only rule is it has to cost less than 1$. The girls will paint anything! We have purchased crosses, picture frames, bird-houses, letters and other items. Here are some of their latest creations......
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love craft ideas and I knew I could count on you! I mentioned on my blog awhile back that you are the mom I use for inspiration when I'm not feeling very crafty. I think Jacob and Libby would really enjoy this, too. Sometimes painting on paper just gets old.
I love painting. I'm always sad when the whole surface is covered. This is when it goes downhill.
and i love your shelfari.
I love your crafts! Make sure your kids don't tell mine what a crafty mama you are or they'll be jealous. All we did was go to the library and made a pillow there and got their free snack. (we have a wedding tonight) The girls are still talking about the party "when all the people came over" and want to do it again.
Post a Comment