Thursday, February 12, 2009
Help with pictures
All right everyone out there in blog land I need help. I cannot seem to figure out how to post pictures in my blog without them all being smooshed together at the top. Can you click and drag them around or do I need to HTML them into certain spots and if so how? GRRRRR I have a backlog of mind clutter that I need to blog ! :) I guess to sum up I need to know how you post pics in the places that you want them. I cannot seem to find the info I need. This may be really easy and stupid but hey I can't get it!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I click and drag mine and its super annoying so if anyone else knows how to do it otherwise let me know as well!
I usually just cut and paste. I used to drag, but that gets difficult sometimes.
Not to be a complete dolt but do you download them onto your page and then cut and paste?
Okay, I'm the dumbest when it comes to this stuff but I think my way is pretty easy. I just download the picture usuing the icon at the top and then once it's on the page I just click my mouse outside the picture towards the top and start typing.... or towards the bottom, wherever I want to write. I'll try it again and see if that's really it.
Yes, I use the little picture icon at the top to upload the picture, then cut and paste to where I want the picture to be after I've written the blog.
Post a Comment