Ok. We are really going to do school today. I meant to on Monday but we had to many errands to run in preparation for our homeschool co-op that began on Tuesday. It always sneaks up on me eventhough it has been on my calendar since August! I always think I have more time to prepare for the classes that I teach and to find the missing ballet leotards that I haven't seen since Christmas. Such is life.
Co-op went well yesterday and I even had all of my supplies with me! ( This rarely happens) This semester I am teaching a craft and story time to the preschoolers, Collage art to 7th -12th graders and Predators of the deep lapbook to 2nd and 3rd graders. Remind me not to teach 3 classes again next year! DUH! Always seems like a good idea in August when I am all excited to get started but by the time it is February I am confronted with my delusional ways.
The snow storm hit just before we all had to leave the church parking lot and that was a little hairy but we got home just before it got bad. Tony worked late trying to avoid some of the traffic and that worked out well. I am so thankful on days like today that we do not have to get up and go anywhere. We can rise with the sunshine and eat a healthy breakfast of Captain Crunchberries ( more on this later) before plugging in for the day. Nothing like getting through math on a sugar buzz! Whatever works.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh yea!!! You have a blog. I love it.
I am so excited! This is way better than Facebook and more of what I was looking for. Connecting with friends and family but not everyone in the whole universe! Overwhelming....
Can I come to collage art? I'm so glad you're blogging, Megan! I was going to reply to your email, but I see you've already figured it out on your own.
We could have collage day!!! For kids and moms in the spring :)
Post a Comment