Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am back

Well after a perusal of all of the available computer time killers this is my favorite. I am on facebook but I never get on there. ( If you post on my wall I may never know it!) I thought I would just email people but it doesn't have that same conversational tone as a blog. Plus I don't do it so that doesn't work well. :) And forget Twitter. I hate it! I miss conversing with all of my blogging buddies. So this is my official announcement. I'M BACK.

6 comments:

The Talberts said...

I'm SO glad!!

Kate said...

Well I will add you back to my preferred reading list. You have come back at a good time, summer blogging slows down a little, people have lower expectations :o)

Kentucky Kate said...

Woohoo!

The House of Schwartz said...

I am always available to fulfill peoples lowered expectations!

krissy said...

yippee!

Sally said...

It's about time! You at least make me look good since even I blog more than you! Ha ha