Monday, March 16, 2009

At the bottom of the list

OK. Now that my blog is at the bottom of everyone's list for inactivity I thought I would come back and say a few words!!!! This has been a hectic time for us Schwartzes. Nothing crazy. Just wrestling with some possible job changes for Tony that would require us to vacate the premises. I am not at liberty to fully discuss it but can say that I am fully on board and that God has really been working on me. He truly is sovereign and so awesome. Remember my earlier blog about God being small? Well that was in the midst of my struggling with the idea of moving away. Since then God has truly done a work on me and now I think I will be somewhat disappointed if we stay! WOW! Those words would never have come out of my mouth a few months ago. This past Sunday at Grace we had a FANTASTIC sermon about fear. I know that God was speaking directly at me and Tony. Now, everyone I was talking to afterward said the same thing so it must have been a really good one! Have you ever had the feeling that God is preparing you specifically for some purpose? I have that. I do not know if this is it, but he is really working on something. My sense of awe and anticipation of what God will do is overwhelming. If nothing else he has caused me to wrestle with him and come out the other side courageous. I am ready to go wherever he may lead. I was not a while back. I would have said I was but when confronted with it I found myself sorely lacking in faith!!! God has since increased my measure of faith 10 fold! Whatever happens it is in his hand. Pray that he would speak to us and that we would follow!!!!

3 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

Very cool. I'll have to listen to the sermon online. I was sick on Sunday, so Eric was there but I didn't make it.

I'll pray for you all that you will easily discern God's will with Tony's job.

Anonymous said...

all those sermons hit home with me every sunday. fear drives us crazy. isn't it good to get to that spot of acceptance, it is that peace that surpases our understanding. i have had that peace and wow its good. i am working on some in several areas right now also. HE will give it to us. HIS plan is surely the best.

krissy said...

hmmm. I'm mostly happy and a little sad. :-)
Better keep up the blogging if you're going somewhere!