Ok. So does anyone else type in the wrong security words all the time when leaving a comment?. I think they purposly get really close to a word or phrase and then change it ever so slightly. My brain always turns it into the real word and then I type it. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Like 3 times in a row..... Here are some of my recent examples.
fellowing - which we all know is following a fellow around.
pessi- which is really a passy but spelled wrong. Or what my little brother used to call the female anatomy that gives milk, pessers. Don't ask where that came from.
Last but not least was the one that just threw me over the edge this morning while leaving a comment on Janelle's blog: ougasm!!!! Now seriously! Who thinks these up. There is no way they are randomly generated. I won't define this new word for you but my guess is it is pronounced OWWgasm. Hmmm...... Maybe there is a place for this new word in our English vocabulary?
Talk amongst yourselves.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was just telling Tony this morning how funny you are. I'm glad to see my word verification is adding humor to your life!
I'm going to need to know which brother ;)
Starts with a P Kate. The youngest. Don't dare tell him I told you. :)
The funniest part is that he was old enough to ask for them.
word verification: atorac, which only makes me think of adorondac. isn't that a chair? I agree with you though, sometimes they are very funny.
Post a Comment